100%

90%

80%

70%

60%

50%

40%

30%

20%

10%

0%

American Indian Field Goal
Thank You Everyone!!!

Consider a recurring monthly support

April 2022 - 77% of needed funding was received.

March 2022 - 100% of needed funding was received!

February 2022 -- 69% of needed funding was received.

January 2022 -- 83% of needed funding was received.

In 2021, we received 96% of the yearly funds needed.  The other 4% came from a cash reserve built during our homeland ministry assignment in 2019.

In 2020, we received 80% of the yearly funds needed.  The other 20% came from a cash reserve built during our homeland ministry assignment in 2019.

Would you consider partnering with us?  

Click the "Be A Financial Partner" button to help.

Join our mailing list